Thursday, January 3, 2008

Teleprompter Project Updated...

Okay, this is to prove that I have actually been doing some kind of work.  The first picture is the support stop for the mirror when it is closed.  Pardon the clamp, but it is for the drying glue.  :)





More clamps, but this is the outside of the box before the finished product.  There is a lot of finish work to do, but you can see the idea.












This is the old laptop (Dell Inspiron 2650) running WinXP Pro and Kubuntu (dual boot) - The prompter software runs very well on this.















I went to the fabric store with Mrs. VideoPreacher this week and was able to find some (reasonably) opaque fabric for the camera side of things.












Trying out the system.  Not attached, but just wanted to see what it looks like running.  I have the hardware, but Mrs. VP is sleeping - I will work tomorrow.




More updates to come!

BTW, the next project will be a dolly for the jib arm.  Just FYI...

No comments: