Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's been a long time..

I apologize for not updating the blog lately, but it has been busy.  Current project have been put on hold (mostly money reasons), but they are still on the table.  I am about halfway through my newest device - a 35mm adapter for my Sony HD camera.  It will give me a Panoflex look for my video projects, but I need to have a part machined at about $160 which is not within the budget yet.  :) 

There is another film project in mind as a follow-up to "Mission Possible" - I am still working on the concept, but it looks like I might go the "Future/Space Adventure" route this time.  I am still working on my animation skills and planning some things, but the test films have been better than I had hoped.  Not patting myself on the back, but pretty pleased non-the-less.  I will post some things soon.  Please be patient and check back.  I also will post some plans for some of these things.  :)  Until next time, try to avoid the daylight...  Wait, that's "Tales from the Darkside"  Okay, talk to you soon!

Mike

No comments: