Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Appologies...

I know I haven't posted in quite a while, but I have a good reason. It is not that we are expecting. We have a secret project we are working on... I can't let the cat out of the bag yet, but I have been building props for Youth Rally 2009. I will let you know what I have acquired and what I am working on.

We now have 3 HD cameras in the stable along with the others.
1 - Sony HC1
2- Sony HC5 with underwater housing
3 - Canon HV30

My wonderful wife has bought me a Bogen/Manfroto tripod to which I have added a Bogen 503 HDV fluid head. It is GREAT.

I have just purchased (on ebay) a car mount for shooting some chase footage. Should be a trip.

But the newest project (outside of props is an honest to goodness steadicam vest and arm
This is going to be a lot of fun for some of the upcoming projects. Not sure if it will be done for YR 2009, but it will be an experience.

I will give more pictures as I get progress made. Also, can't wait to show you the props. We will post the videos when we get done.

Check back!

Mike

No comments: