I have ALWAYS been interested in technology, but nothing has pulled me in more than video. Naturally, when the computer industry and the video industry married, I was blown away. I have since worked in the field of video and computers in some way, since I was able to wedge my foot in. My last gig, before becoming a minister for the church of Christ in Gastonia, NC (www.gastoniachurchofChrist.com), was as a DVD producer in Wilmington, NC.
Fast forward, I have now left the Windows world of video (although Sony Vegas Video served me quite well) for a much more stable video environment - the iMac Dual Core 2 Intel. Current (ever changing) equipment list -
Cameras:
Panasonic 3ccd GS-150, GS-29, Canon Optura 20, Elura 40MC
Hopefully soon a Sony HC3 High-Def Camera
Purchased Gear (Mostly ebay):
Glidecam 2000
Software:
Sony Vegas Video 7 (Now very secondary)
Apple Final Cut
Adobe After Effects 7.0
Built So Far:
Camera Stabilizer, Jib Arm
Wants and desires:
Right now I am loving the idea of a Bogen Tripod and a Manfrotto 501 head
so I can finally use my Jib I built.
Up coming:
Boom Mic, Vest Stabilizer, Dolly and Track and others as needed.
These projects will be (hopefully) documented to this blog as they come.
Mike
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment