Monday, April 30, 2007

Okay, I have been promising pictures and so here are some preliminary ones. Thanks to my wife, I am in the process of building. She has been very understanding with my obsessions. :) These are all images of what I have just completed. This is the actual head of the jib arm. I am building the platform for the servos to sit.

This is the heart and soul of the operation. This allows for tilt and pan operation by wireless remote control. It is surprisingly agile.





Another angle showing the side-view of the tilt/pan.












Here is the box for the actual tripod that I have purchased for this. I love this thing. I included this image just to give you the model number.











Here is the tripod. Sorry for the side ways shot - I got in a hurry. I will be building a bunch more tomorrow. :) TTYL

No comments: